Friday, January 23, 2009



I've been a bad blogger. Truth is, I feel like I have nothing really to talk about. We're still waiting for everything to come together for Mike's new job and the waiting has been incredibly stressful. I've become a bit of an introvert on the blog, facebook, and boards. Hopefully life will even out again soon. Just waiting for some news and keeping fingers crossed.

SO.... really not much I can think of to say. I'll talk about LOST. OK, I had given up on this stupid show. I was mad during the last season that there are still too many unanswered questions and I was beginning to wonder if the writers even knew where they were going with it. It started to irritate me. Then I hated that there was a year before the show even picked up again. I thought I would give up on it for good.

Oh no.... then Mike was watching the recap episode the other night and of course I had to sit down and watch it. Then the two hour season premiere. Yes... I'm hooked on it again and I'm sure I'll end up getting angry all over again. But this is such a good show.

Oh yeah... and a little digi layout with an ultrasound photo from way back. That is my little Megan. Before I knew she was a little Megan. I'm making friends with my scanner, so there should be a lot of baby stuff coming up that I never got around to scrapping. Mostly because they are real photos with negatives, and I was always afraid of committing to paper or designs since there weren't really many more shots. As long as I know I have these things in my computer, I can make 100 pages of the same photo. It's liberating!!!

Hopefully some good news coming soon. - and I promise to be around more.

4 comments:

m = michelle said...

I've missed you, but totally understand. I'm having the same "what do I have to say" time over here.

I LOOOOOOOVE that page. I REALLY need to send you some pictures. Or just give you my login info to costco :)

Kerry said...

LOL! That's what I told lisa when she wanted me to scrap for her too. I think costco has a friends thing, where you can order photos I put in there.

That's the problem, once I've done a digital page, I can't figure out how to send it without it being a million kazillion magabytes.

Lisa said...

keeping my fingers crossed and in my prayers for good job news!!

i love that layout! so stinkin' cute.

jen paddack-hyde said...

um...I thought this layout was your way of making some type of announcement at first. Because I didn't see a date on it...and it says "right now"...

ok...now that I've calmed down...I hope everything goies good with Mike's job...I'll be sending positive thoughts your way;)