Thursday, November 09, 2006

Deer in Target store

Ha ha! This just made me laugh. What a smart little deer! One after my own heart.




Deer runs through Target store

WEST DES MOINES, Iowa, Nov. 8 (UPI) -- A large buck ran into a Super Target store in West Des Moines, Iowa, causing quite a stir before racing out a door 20 minutes later.
The deer ran through an automatic door near the store's one-hour photo lab and dashed into the clothing section, employee Tiffany Miller told the Des Moines Register.
"I'll be honest -- I panicked," she said. "But the customers were laughing. I didn't see anyone who was completely freaked out."
More than 20 employees tried unsuccessfully to corral the deer through an emergency exit.
It eventually found an open door and fled shortly before local animal control arrived.
"He was tired and scared. His tongue was hanging out," assistant store manager Abby Frasher told the newspaper.
The buck caused no damage and left no droppings.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

The buck caused no damage and left no droppings.

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Maddy said...

Phew, no droppings left! I was worried!

Kerry said...

I know, the dropping comment made me laugh. :)