Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ka-chow!!!



I don't know who was more excited about it.... me or Matthew. Today we went to go get our copy of CARS! I love this movie!!

Watching it the second time I saw more stuff I missed the first time around in the theaters, and still laughed.

I have already seen it once today, and I am sure by the time the other kids get home from school I'll be watching it again.

It is funny, before the movie came out I was thinking about how nice it is that I haven't yet learned the characters of another animated movie that would more than likely be taking over my house someday, in the form of toys or toddler underwear. I liked the fact that I didn't know any names or anything. Then... I became that mother. After seeing the movie, I became that mother that went to every McDonald's to find each car character that came in the happy meals, for me... err.... I mean for my kids. ;)

I absolutely adore Owen Wilson after watching this movie. In fact it was hard to watch the Wedding Crashers again because I kept picturing Lightning McQueen with that voice. Lightning McQueen shouldn't be saying some of the words that Owen did in the Wedding Crashers!

So this is our day, watching Cars. Go get it. Watch it again. It is hysterical!!

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Oooooh, can't wait until we can watch ours. Why couldn't they release it a week before Christmas?