Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Easing back into normal.....

Supplies: 365 Inspiration sketch by Kitty Designs at Oscraps; Blakely paper and brush by Karla Dudley at the digichick; AE circle month text from Designer Digitals. Text for title and initals New Times Roman.


Last night's little bit of insomnia yielded a new layout today. I started it last night, and finished in between my chores today. One of my favorite things about the new place is that my computer is up on a landing at the top of the stairs. About five feet from an upstairs laundry room.....which is also maybe 10 feet away at the most, from the farthest bedroom. So I can multitask like crazy. While I wait for the last few minutes of a spin cycle, I can check email or work on a page. THEN there has been NO laundry clutter since unpacking since I can pull things out of the dryer, hang them, fold them and put them right away into drawers and on kid's beds! Saaaweeet! So in between making beds, laundry and cleaning bathrooms today....I finished up this page. (above)




I'm thinking that I have so many similar photos of the kids separately, that some times I might make pages about the same things but they will go to that child's album eventually instead of only the family one. That is one thing I love about digital is that if I decide I want two copies of a page, I order two. I don't have to really make two separate pages like before. So my kids are getting at the ages I decided to do family album and individual. So....each one will have a page about them carving pumpkins, etc.




Just like this Lego one. Legos are just a big part of our lives right now. LOL. I did a similar one of Matthew working on a set he was building after Christmas.


supplies: K Pertiet; AE The Story wordart; PP Adore by Three Paper Peonies


Ding. And there goes my laundry buzzer again.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

love those! i was almost going to comment that you should write what supplies you used and you did!!