Saturday, February 13, 2010

layouts

Supplies: Inspiration sketch 365 from Oscraps; Blakely papers (solid gray and PP) by Karla Dudley at digichick; (green PP) Noel by MMartin at Designer Digitals.
Supplies: template by me; PP by 3PP neutrals minikit freebie.
Just a quick posting of a couple of pages I've finished. I was so happy to finish the one from a cruise back in 2004. Those were photos I've always dreaded scrapping for some reason. I hadn't taken many pictures on that trip and it just didn't feel right. Thank you digital. Now they are done. (My kids all look so little!)
More boxes unloaded, more homeless stuff taken to the basement, more laundry and chores this weekend. Big family outing tonight. More later!

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

love those layouts and love the cute snowbunny down below!!!