Saturday, February 06, 2010

Want to see snow pictures?

Check Spelling I say it every time. I love snow. I love how peaceful it is. The world sounds different when it snows. It's pretty. - and I like it. There may be a day when I am sick of it, but I have to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed having the experience of it in my life and the good and bad that comes with it. - We woke up to the photo above. That's the view from our back window. I have to say, when there isn't snow on the trees I am looking forward to them being green. When it's just cold and dead looking, it's not the prettiest view.


Our garage is full of stuff and probably will be until spring at this point. It's too cold to go out and move anything around. So my car lives outside for the time being. It had about 5 inches of snow on the roof, hood and everything. Mike was dusting and scraping it off the windshield this morning before we did some errands. This big chunk of snow on the hood stayed on while we drove down the freeway. It's kind of a game to see how long it lasts.
Below is a chunk that flew up and stuck to the antenna. It just made us laugh especially with how long it stayed there, so I took a picture of it.

The park near our house:









Lots of bridge covered creeks that I can't wait to walk on when it warms up.

I don't think that our area got as much as was predicted from this storm. Most of it went north of us. We're supposed to get more this weekend. Of course the kids were all kind of bummed that this happened over the weekend making it to where there wasn't a chance of a snow day from school. Bummer.

No comments: