Saturday, February 27, 2010

weekend concert

I still find Matthew's Lego scenarios in weird places. Today this was on the kitchen table. I asked him what it was....it's a rock concert. You can't really see in the pictures, but I love how the guitar guy is leaning back and has one leg in the air. It cracks me up. And that drum set rocks.
If you click on the photo below you can see that he even made little drumsticks. The guy standing behind the white wall is selling tickets.
From left to right - Lego Megan, young Anakin Skywalker, me, Lego Mike, Luke Skywalker and Obi Wan. Lego Mike has been around forever. He has a pilot uniform and glasses. You never know where he shows up. I have pictures of him sitting on the dash in our Mazda. Sometimes he sits on a magnetic brick on the refrigerator holding a Lego mug or flowers, and not long ago I found him on his head doing a breakdance move. Complete with mug and some scattered Lego coins. I should take more pictures of where we find Lego Mike. It is pretty funny to find him doing random things.
The funniest thing is, I love that Lego Mike is standing on the wall with his arms in the air. It must be some song that inspired him to jump up on the barrier. LOL.
Boys are so funny. Today Mike and I went to Kroger to pick up a few things. We were joking about not having the boys with us and hearing, "Can I go look at the Legos?" We peeked down the aisle when we walked by and sure enough there was another boy standing there with his hands in his pockets staring upwards towards all of the Lego boxes. The universal language of Lego. I have to admit, I still love playing with them too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's really cute! I used to play a lot with my father when I was smaller ... now that I moved out, I don't have any Lego anymore ...