Sunday, February 14, 2010


We were given some tickets a couple of weeks ago to go to a hockey game last night. I had forgotten how much I love hockey. Mike and I used to go to some games in Phoenix.....years and years ago. Tonight did not disappoint as there was a lot of slamming against the glass and even two fights. Usually I'm not a violent person, but something about hockey, you expect it. LOL. It's fun to be rowdy once in awhile!
The kids had a blast. All of the kids were given a tshirt when they came into the arena and it was also $1 City BBQ night. Pulled pork sandwiches for $1 each! Yum. They were really good. - and the Cyclones won. Perfect evening.
There seems to be some debate about whether or not tomorrow is a day off for the kids. Since we have had so many snow days lately, one of the websites says that there is school tomorrow. Lots of groans from the kids. But, there wasn't anything written that came home or any phone calls yet. So we're kind of confused. Add to that, I have a doctor's appointment for Matthew tomorrow anyway, which was purposely made because it was a day off from school! THEN on top of it all, another big snowstorm is supposed to start tonight and it may be another snowday afterall. LOL. Who knows.
I like when the make up snow days are tacked onto the end of the year because I am all about shorter summer vacations. They get so bored so quickly anyway. We'll see what happens tomorrow!
Happy valentines day AND AZ statehood day! LOL. I'll never forget that date even here in the big blue.

No comments: