Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday. More snow. Day off from school number....hell, I've lost count.

More snow. You can't even tell by this photo, but it is coming down sideways in little tiny eye stinging flakes. All of that on the deck railing is new from overnight. More is on the way, and they are even saying into this coming weekend. Looks like there may be several more snow days this week....much happiness from the kids. I hope to get out later and take some photos. I love the way the area looks when it's covered in snow.



Supplies: 365 Inspiration sketch from Oscraps; PP from 3Paper Peonies; AE wordart from Designer Digitals; font Myriad Pro.
A quickie page from photos and journaling taken early in 09. This is what I hope to do during the snow day - more scrapping and getting stories down. I'm not motivated to do anything domestic today. LOL. Even though I'm sure I will get around to it in a bit. It waits for me and so far no amount of wishing makes it go away magically!

No comments: