Friday, February 05, 2010


Supplies: 365 Inspiration from Kitty Designs and Paislee Presslines no. 3 from Oscraps; AE wordart from designer digitals; Remember wordart no.1 Anna Aspnes from designer digitals; Sobe papers by Karla Dudley at digichick.
Still waiting for this storm to hit us. Nothing yet. Here is a layout I did last night while reminding the boys to stop talking and go to sleep. Who knows, at this rate I may actually get caught up on a year for once. - Just getting the story down about Jet. Flower's will be coming soon. Little stinker tortoises. They aren't enjoying the cold very much and I think miss having grass to roam around in. The first warm day we have they have a new huge park to go play in.

It makes me cold to see Trevor's bare legs in these photos right now too! Brrr! I have to say that I am looking a bit forward to some warmer weather at this point. I love snow, I love my big coats and all that.....but I really want to go for a long walk.
Stay warm.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

i just looked at your forecast. sunday is supposed to be frigid. its appropriate its spelled with an f. lol