Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More snow!




Snow day number 2 around here, and the last I saw on the news there is another band that will be making it's way here on the weekend. Have I told you lately..... I love snow? haha.

Actually having the kids home the past couple of days has helped a bit too. It's nice when they are home and I can have a little help getting stuff finished around here. We're down to the last bits of stuff to get put away and are finally back on normal life schedule too. Laundry, cooking, etc. I know, we are incredibly and utterly boring right now aren't we?

Megan took this photo of me, and I had to show off my fabulous new coat. I love coats. And I love Kohl's too. Next year at this time when all the winter coats start going on clearance I am going to go crazy. I'll need a basement just for my coat collection. I loved them in Phoenix and hardly ever had the chance to wear the heavy ones.

Back to work...laundry calls and a certain little boy who is dying to use my computer so he can watch more lego star wars stuff on you tube is peeking at me from behind the stairs.

More snow photos later!

k

1 comment:

nanas said...

You look fabulous!!! miss you all bunches