Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A few more.... just because.

The snow finally stopped. Today was another day off from school. However we ventured out for some photos and to get out into the world to have some dinner. The roads all are clear so I'm sure tomorrow school will be open again. *applause!*



Mike is out shoveling yet again..... trying to free the garbage can from it's 4 foot snowdrift it is stuck in for pick up tomorrow. Piper was out helping and it was so funny to see her leap into the snow. I am not kidding that it went up past her back, and when she was doing her nose first plowing through it, all you could see was a yellow tail sticking straight up with snow coming out behind as she dug. It looked like a cartoon.


Here is a little series of my little girl. Who does not look very little in these photos. I'm always amazed at how grown up and pretty she looks.

Of course anymore, there's a few weird poses in between the good ones. Usually I get a peace sign or something like this:


Then she normals out again.




1 comment:

Lisa said...

oh my gosh. megan is beautiful of course! that barn pic is absolutely breathtaking! love it!