Tuesday, February 16, 2010

global warming



Mike may kill me for posting these pictures. Unlike me, he's not a fan of the snow. I can understand why.....I mean really I have a choice whether or not to go out in it. I get to enjoy it from the warmth of my living room and venture out occasionally. For him, this is what he came home to yesterday after work - a non existent driveway. It had literally snowed ALL day, nonstop since he had left for work at 5:30 in the morning. When he came home he had to dig a space to park the car.
I had even dug some out the day before, and it didn't help at all.
It continued snowing until around midnight last night, so even after these efforts of digging it looked like none had been done again this morning. Other than the fact that the snow drift areas are getting taller and taller. Pretty much the entire area is in what is considered a snow emergency level 2. Which means, don't go anywhere.
I know I'll enjoy looking back at the snow photos this summer when I am complaining about the humidity.

2 comments:

Qwendykay said...

Wow, I love all your snow pics! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Love the red barn! Meagan pic too!
The snow and ice brings back bad memories! Been there, done that!
You can have life in the Northland!