Friday, October 24, 2008

For Lisa....



It is FREAKING COLD outside right now. And dark. It's officially that time of year. Which means more time to spend indoors. Lisa sent me a few photos to cure my boredom, and like paper scrapping once I get addicted to one kind of paper I like to use it to death. This floral comes in 4 different color combos though, but the pink reminded me of Anna. I just thought it was funny that I used it on Megan's layout below too. Plus the design of this isn't too far off from the one below. I get in ruts in digital too. ;)

Kaelene, I got your photo too! Thank you, and I'll do something with it this weekend!

So Lisa, here is a peek at Anna's layout. I promised to watch last weekend's Amazing Race with the kids. We're going to dogpile on the couch under a blanket.

Stay warm ya'll.

3 comments:

m = michelle said...

eee gads that is a cute page. I wish I would have seen your post the other day, I've got plenty of pictures I could have sent :)

Jamie said...

Very cute, love that paper!

Lisa said...

i love it!! that turned out so cute!! i love scrap pages i don't have to do!! mwah!