Monday, October 20, 2008

picture post

**D'oh! Don't forget to go to Jessica's site to register for the free class. It looks like it's going to be really neat. Not that I'm ali and have a million people reading my blog, but I am totally into the storytelling aspect of scrapping! It's free! Why not?!?! Go. Register. Now!

I'm killing some time before the bus gets here so I thought I'd post some pictures for the fam.
Here is Megan and the quest for the perfect walking stick. I think she finally may have found it. Every time we go anywhere for a walk or hike, she has to find some sort of stick to take home with her. I'll have to go back in old photos and find more. But she's always got a stick. So she found this and we had to get a picture. I don't think she'll ever be able to beat that one.
Here is Matthew playing with some early birthday presents. He got a gift card from my mom and dad and my sister and family. We took him to Target to do some shopping (and so we could enjoy the peace and quiet from a imagination play weekend!) on Saturday night. His birthday is actually tomorrow. He loved being able to pick up something and say, "Do I have enough?" and we'd say YES. His eyes lit up every time. Then he'd add something else he'd been coveting and ask again. "YES." He was the happiest Thomas loving boy in the whole wide world. Poor guy, a couple of times he'd pick up something I had already bought for him and wasn't going to give him until Tuesday. We'd have to lie and say, "Aw, sorry, that is $100. You don't have enough for that." Sometimes it's nice when they don't understand money yet. ;)

This is only a portion... my family room is covered with tracks right now. I love that he still thinks Thomas is the coolest thing in the world. He is so intense when he plays. I asked him not too long ago if he was always going to love Thomas, like when he's in college. He said so intensely...
"Mom.... I will NEVER give up on Thomas."
T McD. He's such a handsome guy. I want to squish him.
One more of Matthew this morning. It was cold.

4 comments:

m = michelle said...

LMAO @ the walking stick. I can see that page already!

I thought Matthew did give up Thomas??? I must have had a bad dream or something!

Trevor....cute! So glad I'm not his age. I'd be kicking little girls behinds to get to him :)

Maddy said...

What do I have to do to do the class? That's a lot of to do's in there.

I can't believe how BIG Matthew is. At least he still loves Thomas!!!

Kaelene said...

Cute photos! Thanks for taking the time do update us on photos of your darlings!
But, hey, where is the party report??? ♥

Lisa said...

those kids are so cute. and big. you'll be a grandma in no time. unlike me!!!