Monday, October 27, 2008

I want my flurries!!



I can hear Piper now, "I really hope one of those people drops a piece of their food for me." She's in the best place in the house...if you love food, and you are a dog.

Today is cold! I was promised snow flurries and December like weather but I haven't seen a flurry yet. They did get the December like weather right... or at least what feels like December like weather to me. The "feels like" number on the weather said that it was in the 30s today. Brrr. I still want my dang flurries.

Today when the kids came home from school I had a pot of hot chocolate on the stove for them. It went over pretty well! :)

Not much else going on around here today. Matthew stayed home sick today. Not really sick like contagious sick, but every now and then the poor guy has an asthma attack so bad that it puts him out of commission for a few days. We spent most of last night awake between coughing and breathing treatments. It was nice to have him home though, we stayed on the couch for a long time and watched some TV together and kept each other warm. He's still so perfectly snuggly, and now he's wearing flannel jammies and socks. Cozy.



3 comments:

Lisa said...

i would demand flurries. or else. yum hot chocolate.

Maddy said...

Brrrrr, I am not jealous now.

Unknown said...

I'm not reading- I'm not reading- I'm not reading...

Enjoy your flurries- we're going to drop to 80 by Monday. Can you hear me celebrating? :P