Friday, October 10, 2008


OH!OH!OH! I am so excited about this! I LOVES me some Jessica Sprague, so it was like Christmas to me to see this announcement on her blog! And you can't beat the price. ;)
I am definitley going to be doing this. The Week In The Life project was fun to do, twice now. I know it will be something that I'll do again throughout the years. I love to write about stories, everyday mundane stuff, thoughts and the biggies that are going on in our lives. The best is, my kids like to read them too.
Life feels like it's amping up right now too with Mike's new job and the holidays coming, so it seems like a good time to be writing all of this down.
My kids are off for a four day weekend! It's nice to have them home. Who knows what we'll end up doing this weekend! We also have a birthday for somebody around here. I forget who. ;)
Oh yeah... It's MEGAN. (She won't let me forget. haha!) She has been beyond excited since the beginning of October. She thinks it was really nice for the school district to give her a long weekend for her birthday!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

how fun. i think i need to do it with you!!!

Qwendykay said...

That looks super fun... I might do this with you. Is this a ya know.. a "scrappy" thing?

Would you believe I pulled out the paper trimmer, and started working on a Halloween book?

Jamie said...

That class looks great and it's online? Wahoo! I might like to do it but I'll be gone on the 20th. Maybe I could still do it? Off to check it out. TFS!