Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Frost on the pumpkins. Brr.

Future Cincinnati Reds player...

All of my kids are obsessed with baseball right now. (leave it to mine from non sporty parents, to like something during it's off season!) But any chance they get they want to be outside tossing a baseball around. Daddy is by far the favorite to play with. I'm no fun. I don't like to run anymore and I catch like a girl. But I couldn't stand to not take a picture of Matthew in his poofy warm jacket.





Do de do de do de do... I am soooo bored. It's cold outside. Not freezing cold, but I'm not feeling adventerous anymore today. I've been out in it a few times, came home and made a nice peppermint hot chocolate that has me feeling all toasty. The next best thing is to find a willing child to snuggle on the couch with me while the fireplace is on. THAT is heaven.


So until then, I did a digital page. And since I'm bored somebody needs to send me a photo and I'll do a digital page for you. If you love it, print it. If you hate it, delete it! That's the beauty of digi. Just give me something to doooooo!


Pretty please! ;)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

i love it!! i love that page. i think i have sent you pictures. where are my pages????

Jamie said...

Look at that coat. He's already for that Kentucky Winter.

Wonderful page, Kerry. You INSPIRE me!!!

jen paddack-hyde said...

you need to tell me how to do digital pages or use digital elements...that's your new task:)

I bought some things and have no idea what to do:(

Anonymous said...

Um..... yah. I have a couple I can send you Kerry! Would you PLEASE digi-scrap them for me? Please? LOL