Friday, October 17, 2008

A sneaky peeky

In a few more hours I'll have ____ amount of girls over. How many? Who knows because nobody RSVPs anymore!! We sent out 18 invitations, but I also found out that we decided to have this party on the high school's homecoming game night. High School football is BIG news here. So I only know that 4 are coming so far.

This is what happens when Valentine's day and Halloween collide. I have been patiently waiting to use this stuff that I bought for Megan's party the day after Valentines Day last year! Look familiar Maddy? This is all her fault because she is the one who asked me to do some Target clearance shopping when she needed these cute treat boxes for Ellie's party. I figured I should do the same. I'm a party poser, and you all know that Maddy is the party over achiever... so how could I go wrong? I bought all the boxes left, napkins, plates, cups everything. All of it was at least 74% off or 90% off. Yep.. I'm going to do this again for next year. FOR SURE. Heck, I even made the cake.


Pumpkins that we'll be glittering. Thanks to Martha Stewart. We're going to get our craft on tonight. Along with pizza and high pitched voices. ;)



5 comments:

Kaelene said...

That sounds like fun!! I want to "glitter" a pumpkin!
You may be a party poser, but you still throw a pretty good one!

Maddy said...

I must see the after results of the glitter pumpkins because I wanted tot ry that with my kids. And how many girls came?? How did the party go? Are you still sane? I loved that we got all that party stuff for super cheap :D I ope they have just as cute stuff this year.

Everything looks super cute. MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

That looks so lovely. Glitter pumpkins! You will have glitter in your carpet forever now. And on your face. Mike will find he has glitter on his face in front of all his manfriends. Anyone with daughters will understand.

Lisa said...

i hope it is a lovely party!! i want to see the glittered pumpkins.

nanas said...

That cake looks like Martha made it herself. I want to see how the glitter pumpkins look too.. My activity day is Wednesday..maybe we can make them. I'll be sending the you know what soon....love those little boxes...