Thursday, October 30, 2008

One template - two ways.





I must be feeling nostalgic that the huge birthday month is over and my kids are officially growing up. October becomes such a rush with all of the birthdays in our family and I end up in autopilot until the end. Tonight though, I stopped to put down some of the things I've been thinking about. I wish I was a better writer... sometimes I feel like I don't say enough to them.

I think I must really like my new digital brushes. I noticed I used the circle ones in each page! LOL!

Happy early Halloween!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

great layouts!! you know how to rock the template!!!!

m = michelle said...

both pages are beautiful! Impossible to decide which one I like better!

I totally know how you feel about the birthday season. For us it ends half way through august, so I'm currently well rested. But I remember it like it was only 4 months ago.

Kaelene said...

LOVE those layouts! Even if they are digital! LOl
I am excited to see what you do with the costume photos you'll take tonight!

Anonymous said...

You are my new digi-queen Kerry! Love it!!!