Monday, October 06, 2008

A week in the life...

Like a million other scrapper people who I've been reading their blogs, I'm doing the challenge from Ali's site for A Week In The Life.

I did this project a few years ago at CKU, and it was so fun. More than the fun of just scrapping is going back and looking through that album now. What I thought was so boring and mundane back then is totally different compared to now. You don't realize how much your life changes sometimes, when you feel you keep waking up and doing the same thing everyday. My kids are older, no more sippy cups, no more pull ups, new grades, new job, new state.....

I really don't have anything else to blog about right now so I thought I'd post a few of the photos I've taken over the last week. It should be weird for some who remember these things in my old house to see them in a new home. Michelle... here is your hutch. In a happy corner, with a wreath that used to be on my wall near the kitchen. Look familiar?
Piper does this EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Without fail. She hears the bus come down the street carrying the high school kids. It's the same bus that goes back to pick up my kids and bring them home. I'm not kidding that she recognizes this ONE bus, because others can come and go and she doesn't care. But for about 45 minutes every day, after she hears this bus go down the street the first time, she'll sit there and stare out the window until the kids come home.

Who's a good girl?
Continued below... if you can contain your excitement....

3 comments:

Lisa said...

great pictures. i'm glad you are being creative!

Maddy said...

I love seeing the inside of your house! I love the decor. I miss seeing it in person.

laura said...

oh my gosh - i would love to see your whole house! :) that wreath looks so sweet!