Saturday, December 06, 2008

Eeeeee!

Look what we woke up to this morning! Since I took this photo, it's actually snowed a lot more and my neighbor's grass is covered in snow. IT IS SO COOL! But it's a total novelty to us right now so we went for a drive and to go play in it a little.
Matthew running towards me with a huge smile on his face... no wonder, he has a snowball in his hand. (And as usual, Thomas in the other.) Ha, but he missed me.

One down....

- and a quick trip to Target. Is there anything prettier than Target in the snow? Maybe Target in the snow, and me with a $1000 giftcard. ha!

We're all snug in the house now, with the fireplace going and a lot of snow coming down outside. It is supposed to be like this tomorrow and Monday too.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

"BBBBrrrrrrr!" would be a more fitting title. ;)
I love the first snow of the year. It's all the snow after that prevents me from living anywhere remotely close to it. Hahaha!

Great photos! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

Lisa said...

so cool!!! i love it. i wish matthew would have hit you though! LOL

Maddy said...

Ooooh, that looks cold!!!