Tuesday, December 09, 2008

scrapping frustration


I'm struggling. I hate when you want to scrap, SO BAD, but you feel like nothing is right, journaling doesn't come to you, and you stare at blank paper (or screen) forever.


My biggest frustration is that I made a paper version of this same page, but with a lot more journaling, paper more suitable for summer and a different photo. BUT the frustrating part is that it sits in a pile now waiting for a photo order from Costco. A pile that is growing, waiting for a big enough photo order to justify a trip across the river, so I can finish all of my paper layouts. Dang, I miss having Costco 15 minutes away, and my little Costco photo guy who never laughed at me when I showed up almost daily to pick up even just one or two enlargements. ;)


But I was feeling a need to do something, and this is one of my favorite photos right now. I'm also really missing the fact that I can't go to Rosita's to have a greasy taco and chips and salsa. :p


2 comments:

m = michelle said...

so are you saying that THAT is the kind of layout you do IN A SLUMP???? OH puhleez

shut. up. hooker.









love you!

Unknown said...

On the bright side, you have snow photos to scrap. I have Costco within minutes, but no snow! :P