Monday, December 29, 2008

Just checking in, because I am soooo bored.


I'm feeling anxious tonight. I'm not even sure why. Maybe because of the rush of the holidays and now I'm feeling like I've got things to do to prepare, or what. I even caught myself today saying what became my mantra for over a month, "Before Christmas comes, I'd really like to....." Oh shoot. Christmas is over. And the layout above should be my proof.


Or maybe I'm really that excited about a new year starting. Who knows. :)


6 comments:

m = michelle said...

oh you're just off cuz it's the last week of the year. I always feel funky this last week.

that layout is AWESOME by the way. I'll be emailing you pictures pronto!!!! ;)

Qwendykay said...

I don't like this week.. Christmas is over.. *sniff*
And then the new year, and all the things I think about that I didn't accomplish this year... or things I would have done differently.. just puts me in a funk.

sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

I was like that this past weekend and it's because it was REALLY windy. The wind really unsettles me.

Very cute layout!

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!

Maddy said...

I got your e-mail! I haven't written back yet because I am SO SO LAZY!!!! I promise I will write you a beautiful long, loving e-maill. I totally have the moody blues right now.

I love your LO!!!

mimiscraps said...

HI!!! It was good to hear from you!! I had a pace maker put in before Thanksgiving. The ole heart giving me troubles from my child hood. It's all good for now I hope. How was Christmas!!? I hope you family is loving the new area! If ya need to come here to thaw out let us know!

Lisa said...

great layout!!! i did read all the posts i've missed.