Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More snow!

One of the weirdest feelings is waking up from a nap, when you fell asleep to nothing and wake up with it snowing hard and everything outside is covered in white. I went back to sleep for a bit after the kids got off to school this morning. I think I have a sinus infection from hell, since my face hurts and my nose has swollen making me look like Jamie Farr. My nose has felt sore the past couple of days, but this morning when I woke up it looked like I was in a fight, complete with what looks like black eyes. So, with the headache that went along with it, I figured I'd sleep a little of the day away until my appointment at the doctor's office was closer.
No headache can squelch the excitement of new snow though. I'm still totally fascinated by it. So is Piper.... she was on the back deck plowing her nose through it and jumping up and trying to bite at the HUGE snowflakes coming down. They must be like dog toys from heaven to her.
Yesterday I spent most of the day wrapping presents. Here is a sneak peek, without any of Megan's things visable since she knows how to find my blog. I'm a mean mommy...haha, but I'm sure she'll recognize that Limited Too bag. Hmmm, what could be in there? Sorry Megan...I'm not telling.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks so pretty!

And we have a Limited Too bag as well. 50% off, baby; gotta love it!

Kerry said...

LOL Beth! You betcha! There wouldn't have been a LT bag without the 50% off sale! The sign dragged me in.

Maddy said...

I spy Thomas!!!