Wednesday, July 12, 2006

another one



I know, every now and then I go crazy ordering the 8 x 12 size at Costco. It is such a cool size to play with, plus makes pages super easy!

I did this one today while the kids were playing together nicely. (I owe them for that!)

For once my totally bare, builder white colored stairwell came in handy. There are some windows on a little landing up there that have awesome light during the day. This angle is pretty much how I talk to the kids when they are upstairs and I am downstairs. Ha ha! But I swear, this kid is always smiling, so I had to take some pictures one time.

The journaling says:

* brings a certain vivacity to the most ordinary day

* is so gentle when he climbs up on your lap to snuggle or tell you about his day

* will hurl himself across a room at super sonic speeds just to offer mommy a hug

* loves to play video games with daddy

I'm also trying to use some of the older stuff that I have in my scraproom. Like those rub ons. You know, I kept holding on to them waiting for the perfect layout. I don't really know what I had in my mind as being the perfect layout though. But they finally got used.

I can't be a hoarder anymore. I swear, last month I spent the same amount on scrap supplies as two car payments. NOT a good thing at all. So I am trying really hard to keep using the stuff that I already have. It is kind of a challenge to myself.

Off to get some boys out of the shower and play a game with them before bed. :)

6 comments:

Lisa said...

love it!! so cute! love the big pics!!!

Michelle said...

oh good lord I could eat that page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Unknown said...

I looked at this last night and could have sworn I commented, but I guess not. I thought it really hard, though! ;)

Love the page! The colors are awesome!

mimiscraps said...

thats soo cool! Where at Costco are they?! Or did you have to order it online?
Great pics too!I will miss seeing you guys at the store!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous Kerry:) I should get more pictures that size!

Anonymous said...

You are a scrapping machine. And all such quality stuff too. Love your recent pages Kerry, really, they are fantastic.

Stay cool there. Ha, I know. OK, stay in the A/C. That's better.