Tuesday, July 11, 2006

mojo




Don't you love those weeks where it just seems like pages come together really easily? I have been busy doing some scrapping this week. :)

The one of Megan running is a horrible, out of focus photo, but I love it. It is one of those that just seemed to catch exactly who she is, and her personality. Just a goofy kid who runs like a girl!

Which actually, that was the paper that I was going to use for my ad challenge, but I accidentally ordered the photo bigger than I meant to...so there is absolutely no white space like from the ad. Oh well, there is more of the paper left, so I plan on still doing my page for that. I think I am just working backwards! LOL!

The one of Trevor has a bad word on it. I promise he doesn't talk like that all the time. It was just funny. He knew he wasn't supposed to say it because he looked at us like he thought he was going to get in trouble. But, the timing of it was hysterical. I think you can click on it to read the journaling.

So that is somewhat of what I have been doing.

Jen - you need to tell me your trick for your pages looking like they are scanned right out of a magazine. They are always so clear. These honestly look better in real life!

I hope everybody is happy and healthy out there!!! Love you all!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

those are DARLING pages. yum! :)

and hey!? that picture looks familiar! teehee

What is the flower on Megan's page? Diggin' it for sure!

Kerry said...

OH yep! That is one of your photos!! :)

The flower is from Maya Road. They came in those little square tins. They have like an enamel in them. I don't know if you can tell or not, but it is a ribbon slide.

I have a red one left if you want it. :)

Michelle said...

oh phooey, I mean the reading one.
DOH! sorry :)

Lisa said...

love, love, love those pages!!! beautiful as usual!!! if michelle doesn't want the red flower I'll take it!! HA HA is that flower the wooden one?

Kerry said...

OH! The white flower is just a Gin X coaster flower. It comes in a flat chipboard thing. They also have colored ones in sets that are like blue and orange, or pink and green. I kind of like the plain ones because you can paint them, stamp them....whatever. I know they still have them at Devine Memories. I honestly haven't seen them at ETC. (The plain ones.)

Kerry said...

Also, that is a KI rub on in the middle. :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful pages Kerry...I will try to write out instructions for scanning...my husband was the one who taught me.

Anonymous said...

that last post was me...it wouldn't let me put my name down...

Anonymous said...

they're beautiful!!!