Monday, July 31, 2006

Man, I have no idea where the past couple of weeks have gone. I know there was some back to school clothes shopping in there somewhere, and that is about it.

Since last week our house has been passing the crud around again. Megan wasn't feeling too well the night of her cheer thing. She ended up with a fever, and a cough that sounded like a seal. The fever has been gone since Friday, but a week later she still isn't feeling well. Man I don't want to take them all to the doctor and risk getting a new strain of crud right before school starts.

Matthew and Trevor are both barking, and Matthew had a fever. Infact, with Matthew being so hoarse, the house has been kind of quiet! LOL! I never really think about how LOUD that little boy is until he is quiet for a long time.

Now I am lucky enough to have a sore throat.

I don't get it. It is hot enough here that you would think that anytime you went outdoors it was hot enough to knock out any living virus!

So I suppose Beth started out the summer with a bang, and now we are ending it with a bang.

*******

The kids start school again in less than 2 weeks. I'm getting excited about that. Infact, a small update on evil girl. Megan called her today! It was short, and small talk..... but Megan said that she felt much better about starting school now. I told her that she just has to keep being nice but stand up for yourself. In other words, don't lower yourself to the name calling like the other girl is doing. It will all figure itself out in the end.

I hope you are all doing well. I promise to get better about updating once everybody is feeling better and school starts again. I miss everybody!

Love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care of everyone Kerry! XOXOXO!!!

Michelle said...

good to hear everything's 'okay' and by that I mean not in the hospital :) We were worried about you. I've got the email to prove it! :)

Unknown said...

And Michelle throws the email card. Nice.

;)

Glad that Megan had a chat with the Evil Spawn and feels better about the situation!