Tuesday, August 01, 2006

You guys crack me up. I was reading Michelle's post on my last entry where she said, "I'm glad things are OK. By OK I mean not at the hospital."

We really had a track record going there for awhile didn't we? I kind of miss my friendly neighborhood firefighters and EMTs. After all, we were on a first name basis for awhile!

Last night was a really rough night with Matthew. Poor guy couldn't breathe at all, and probably slept for 3 hours all together.

I know part of his problem is that he needs to cough out the junk that is stuck in his lungs right now. Remember how you would watch A Baby Story or something like that and after having your own kids you catch yourself actually holding your breath and 'pushing' while the person on TV is doing it? That is what I am like with Matthew. I don't have anything in my lungs, but I am constantly 'trying' to cough for him.

We have an appointment for the doctor tomorrow. Usually they get me in right away on the same day, but it sounds like a lot of people are sick right now. I love the drill though :

"If he gets worse before his appointment, take him to the E.R."

Mmm...okay, thanks. Maybe if I take him down to the hospital right now, being 10:00 in the a.m. on Tuesday, we could be seen by triage by 9:00 Wednesday morning (his dr. appointment time) You gotta love the E.R. waiting rooms around here.

So that is our day. The other two kids are doing better. They are still coughing, but they are at least up and doing things. Matthew and I are going to spend the day snuggling on the couch and probably watching a lot of animated tv.

Stay well!! :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I GOT QUOTED I GOT QUOTED!!

YAY FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEE hahahhaaaa


and stop brainwashing those children and put BNL on that TV!!!! ;)

Lisa said...

bnl? bad no-talent losers? is that the acronym? oh--and kudo's michelle on being quoted!! :)

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Fisting women transexuals 8 quart hand cranked ice cream freezers vardenafil improves erectile function Paris hilton advertising Indiana farmers insurance http www.indianafarmers.com http acuvue and carrello Choosing kitchen countertops Huge boobs thumbs Florida transexual meeting Asian sex cams no sign up