Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I scrapped. Finally.


I don't know what has been wrong with me. Usually I am doing something scrap related every night. I can't put my finger on it, but I hope this layout gets me out of that yucky groove.

I love these photos of Megan. She got a new bike a couple of months ago. It has been a busy season with bikes this year! - At first she was a little afraid of it and kept insisting that it was too big for her, but it didn't take her long (five minutes!) to head down the street.

It seems so funny to see her on something that doesn't have white tires and streamers coming from the handlebars! At least she still stuck to the true Megan and picked one that had pink and purple on it. Plus a headlight...you know, for all those late night bike rides that 7 year olds take. Ha ha!

Here is the journaling: "Who would have thought that the teary eyed little girl (that thought she would never learn how to ride a bike) would ever move up to a big bike. Not only get a bigger bike, but be so confident riding it that she challenges the neighborhood boys to see who can get to the end of the street the fastest! - You go Megan!"

3 comments:

Lisa said...

uh hello--you're in no scrap funk!! that's a beautiful layout!!! love it. Megan is getting too big!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE KERRY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Another layout. I was beginning to miss them. Please tell Megan to never cut her bangs. Ever.