Friday, August 18, 2006

Almost six.



I know, everybody has seen this photo a kazillion times, but it is one of my all time favorites. Mike took this when we were trying to get a picture of both boys together. (Hey, and my highlights were AWESOME!)

Matthew wasn't cooperating, and I sat next to Trevor for a minute. This totally wasn't staged, which is what makes it one of my favorites.

I put it up tonight because tomorrow that little boy is going to be turning SIX!

So hard to believe. Exactly six years ago tonight I was living on Central in Phoenix. It was a stormy night all over the valley. I called the hospital and they told me that I might not be able to come in for my induction because they probably wouldn't have a bed for me. Then I was supposed to call back at 3:00 am to check.

I didn't sleep at all that night. A friend of mine was staying at the house so Mike and I could leave for Glendale without having to stir Megan.

3:00 in the morning, and they told me to come on in.

Wow, it really seems like yesterday. Happy birthday Trevor!!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

AAWWWWW Love that picture! Never will I get sick of it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY T-DAWG!!!! YOU ROCK LITTLE MAN! Having your birthday on a friday ROCKS! you're one lucky 6 year old! :)

Anonymous said...

HAppy Birthday!!! Love that photo...and very nice highlights:)

Lisa said...

that is a darling photo and Trevor is such a sweetheart!!! happy birthday to him!

Unknown said...

Happy, HAPPY Birthday, Trevor!!!
Enjoy the day, Kerry, and try not to tear up too much... ;)

JAFP said...

That is one of my all time favorite picutres, too. Gotta love the T!

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday!