Friday, August 11, 2006

Perhaps feeling a tad nostalgic for the 80's or really wishing we could get some rain since we have to deal with this yucky humidity. (No comment from Lisa and how 'cool' it is in Prescott!!!) ;)

Check out my new song. I have always loved this song. I remember when I was in high school, and I was driving home from somewhere... I had a 65 Mustang, so the windows had to be down in order to have any sort of air circulating in the car, and it was RAINING. I remember this song came on and it was just one of those moments where I can remember every detail. Rain is such a treat here, and anybody from AZ knows the only reason we put up with the crappy hot summers is so we can enjoy the awesome monsoon storms!

**********

I promise to get better about changing that once a week.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't heard this song in years! Wow.

Wish we'd get some more rain in the summertime, but we've gotten more than previous years (I think? It seems like it...).

Anonymous said...

It's 55 degrees here as I type this...does that make you jealous??

It was warmer earlier though...I think it got to 62 degrees:D

Can you make sure its a few degrees cooler before I get there next month:D

Lisa said...

you had a 65 mustang? i hate you! btw--63 degrees here!! HA HA

Maddy said...

I feel like we got MORE rain, but fewer rainstorms. All the monsoons were huge, but there weren't nearly enough.

Only a few months left and then we'll be mocking everyone else!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the rain! I love your layout below. Of course your journaling says it all! Have a GREAT one tammi