Thursday, August 24, 2006

Oooo. Hear that? I wish I knew how to do a sound byte. Because if you could hear what I am talking about....it is thunder!! For those of us who live in Arizona, having a good thunderstorm in the daylight hours is such a treat!

My alarm went off this morning, and I could hear it. I thought for sure it was the neighbor dragging their garbage can out front or something. But no...it was a storm. Full thunder and lightening baaaby!

I am going to do some scrapping today. I have some new photos to work with so I can't wait.

Off to enjoy the storm! I'm hoping for one of those really cool all day ones!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I woke up to the same thought- "Wait! It's not trash day? Why is she moving her garbage cans at six freaking thirty in the morning a full day before trash day?!" ;)

The rumbling was so cool! And thank goodness Sean was here today. We split up and took separate cars to school. Usually, I drop Ryan and Meghan off at the bus stop on the way to Erin's school. Today, I waited with them in the car at the stop (where it was POURING!), and Sean drove Erin up to school (where it was completely DRY). I still hear thunder rumbling away every so often and it's still drizzling...

It's so weird- in the five years we've used the bus, this is the first time ever we've had rain in the morning while waiting. Strange. But oh so cool!