Thursday, August 24, 2006



Here is one I did last night. I got the photo of Matthew screaming when I was trying to get pictures of Megan and Trevor on their first day of school. Matthew was pretty angry that I wasn't getting his picture too.

That is what he does. Screams until he has your attention. I have to laugh at the little vein that is popping out of his neck. - But as usual, 30 seconds later he is smiling. What a goofball.

Journaling: "Ugh. Matthew, we are having a hard time navigating the 3's lately. Whoever said it was the terrible 2's was wrong. I don't know if I am slowly getting worn out or if you really do indeed have the loudest, most ear piercing scream of any little boy ever. - Luckily, you cheer up fast.

Maybe it is a last child thing, and I'm sure that it is. It is probably my fault for babying you for so long and then expecting you to understand my frustration.

I love you...and we will work through this...I'm just kind of hoping right now that the 4's will be much easier!"

*It is still raining, and I need a shower. Later!! :)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the journaling on this Kerry. It's so real and honest - yet still loving. You do real writing very well...glad to see it's not "even the loud shrill of your screams make my heart warm" kinda of crap HAHHAAHHAA

Maddy said...

Love it.

And I loooove the rain. Of course we lost power on Monday night so as soon as I heard the thunder this morning, I was up and in the shower in case our electricity went off again.

Bring on the rain, bring on the funk!

Unknown said...

Love the RED paper! See, Maddy? RED works well on pages. ;)

Kerry said...

Poor Maddy is never going to live down that red thing is she? LOL!!!! You crack me up Beth!!!

Michelle, dang, I should totally redo this page now. I like your journaling better. Bwahahahaha!

Maddy, you should have used that as an excuse to NOT take a shower and hang out in jammies all day!

Lisa said...

love it! love the red on there! funny pics! "how the shrillness of your screams warms my heart or why you are my favorite child!" good title there!

Lisa said...

love it! love the red on there! funny pics! "how the shrillness of your screams warms my heart or why you are my favorite child!" good title there!

Anonymous said...

oh yes, the 3's were hard! So happy we're moving on to the 4's!!