Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Start them young


Ahhh, could there be any bigger of a proud mommy moment? Yes, those are my kids, sitting in front of the TV watching my man Edge. *swoon*

This rates right up there when Trevor was tiny and was in the backseat of the car singing every word to "Stuck in a moment."

I'm so lucky. ;)

I have had it with the animated TV shows today. Matthew finally moved off of the couch for awhile and I had to start making dinner. I needed some therapy. I needed to listen to some U2 and better yet watch my DVD that Mike gave me for Christmas. It always puts me in a good mood!

Megan actually knows who is who in the band too. How awesome is that? She is definitely MY daughter!

Just had to share!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Megan actually knows who is who in the band too.

Well, Megan beats me. There's Bono, The Edge and ...ummmm...the other two guys. ?? And I consider myself a fan! Oops!

Good luck at the doc's tomorrow. Hope everyone is better soon!

Kerry said...

ehem....

Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen Jr.

There will be a test at the next crop. ;)

Anonymous said...

that is a great picture, kerry!

my kids watch a duran duran concert we have on tivo almost every day. they even turn it on themselves without any prompting from me! :D

Lisa said...

i thought i had stumbled on cathy z's blog for a moment! LOL

that is too cute! i like the edge and the other cute one--yeah--what beth said! :) i think its adam.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »