Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Cheer



Today was the last day of cheer camp. It seems like it went by so quickly! The girls had a little program that they put together so the parents could see what they have been working on. It was so cute!

Unfortunately where we were sitting, I didn't have a good view of Megan for pictures, so this is one of the best ones that I have of her. Just like me...so tall that she always ends up in the back of every group thing. Sorry sweetie.

Mike was able to arrange his school schedule to be there too. So afterwards we all went out for lunch. I was telling Megan and Trevor that they will be starting the self defense classes that I signed them up for next month.

I reminded Megan that what she was going to learn in self defense she couldn't use on anybody at home. She says, "I know not to use what I learn in that class on Trevor, since he'll be in it with me he'll know how to hurt me back!"

That's a good enough reason.

And Matthew can pretty much hold his own. LOL!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

very cute pic of megan! It is scary how grown up she is becoming!!! do you think that with your track record with 911 calls that karate is a good thing for the shumway kids? HA HA

Anonymous said...

so funny...Alex is in cheer camp this week too:)

Maddy said...

CUte cute picture. I love how intently she is focused. I hope she had fun!

Anonymous said...

:)

so cute!

Anonymous said...

How fun Kerry!!! I can't wait til my girls are doing this stuff! FUN!!!! Megan is a cutie!

Unknown said...

Glad Megan had fun! She looks cute. :)

And being in the back of the pack is a good thing- you get to see the mistakes of all the people in front of you! ;) I hated being the shorty in the front...