Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Thank you

Ack. You guys are NO help at all. haha! I knew you were going to tell me to let her handle it, but my mommy instincts are still to kick this girl's ass.

Would it really be that bad if she had an unfortunate incident on her bicycle or something? Or I hired some 6th graders to break her knees? Saprano style.

I just can't believe this is happening. I guess it happened to me and I figured that it would skip a generation or something. (I still hope that Jenny Rogers is out there somewhere living in a trailer, and is leading a totally miserable life. Yeah, I'm still a little bitter. Haha!)

Fortunately, every movie I ever see where there is a mean girl, she always gets it in the end. So that is what I am hoping for. The perfect Disney channel ending.

Plus Megan is taking self defense classes next month. She might be able to kick evil girl's ass on her own if she needs to. ;)

Seriously, thanks for the replies girls. I really do appreciate it. Man, I know some really smart people. This girl stuff is something else I tell you. And June, somehow knowing how calm you are, I can totally 'hear' you in mommy mode. You make things make sense. Now, do you want to come over and have a 'talk' with evil girl? ;)

Jen, I remember a layout where you had mentioned something like this with Alex. Poor girl, she is so cool too, I can't understand who mean girls think they are. Since time has passed, have things gotten better? Did the other girl ever come around? I wonder what it is that just makes them think like that??? It is so strange that there doesn't even have to be a reason.

Laura, keep Sarah small as long as you can. At least she has a big brother to watch over her. I think that will help out a lot. And Beth.... you can help me with some evil plan.

Well, you have made me feel somewhat better. I'm so anxious about school starting now. This is one of the reasons that I really hate that they can't let us know what teachers the kids will be getting in the beginning of the summer. I remember always being so anxious about wondering who was going to be in my class all summer long, and now I see Megan going through it because of this whole ordeal. A few more weeks. I'll make it. Breathe in..... breathe out......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alex just went to her birthday party a few months ago...I finally told Alex to just ignore her and not to lower herself to that girl's standadrd by talking crap about her so she took my advice and ignored her. She stopped talking crap about Alex after that.

Although I still would so like to kick her ass for even putting Alex through that... I guess that shows you how much of a bigger person my daughter is though than me:0 She forgave her ages ago:P