Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The big bike


I was up too late last night. Ugh, and feeling it this morning. But I did get some scrapping done!

Here is the page from Trevor's bike lesson. Another reason I love to blog... I just took the journaling from my entry. *poof* done.

I know it probably seems kind of mean to have that photo of him crying, but the page I did years ago of Megan learning to ride her bike, I have a picture of her like that too. I think it must be a family tradition now. Poor Matthew. He's next!

I am really thinking that I need to come up with something other than green combinations! Man, I am in a rut! But I love green with little boy pages! Green and blue...green and brown....green and orange....

I might just have to throw in a pink boy page for fun! Ha ha!

5 comments:

Kim said...

love it kerry! your pages are always so cute!

Anonymous said...

so cute, kerry! i *like* the crying picture! :)

Unknown said...

Love it! And especially the crying picture! ;)

Anonymous said...

I vote YES on a pink boys page! You could ease in, maybe start with peach. Or do some yellow pages.

Miss you much. I'm loving all your new pages. You are a scrapbook rockstar.

Maddy said...

CUTE CITE PAGE!