Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm meeelting!

Good GRIEF. It is HOT HOT HOT.

See, this is what happens when it is too hot to do anything. I sit around, and I blog. Look forward to many more entries about nothing since we are in the midst of summer right now. Even the hot bugs are out. You know those annoying bugs that buzz in the trees and automatically make it feel even 20 degrees HOTTER?

We just picked up Megan from Cheer Camp. Of course the boys wouldn't believe me that it really is too hot to play on the really super cool playground in front of the rec center, but we played for about 30 minutes anyway. It is covered, so at least the equiptment isn't burning with huge flames.

I found a really cool spot to take some great family pictures this fall though, so at least I feel like I accomplished something other than sweating.

I swear, this is our last summer without a pool. :p

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm too hot to comment...

;)

Kerry said...

BETH! Where are you girl???? Are you home yet?

Lisa said...

hmmm, not gonna tell you what the temp is up here or what it's like in HAWAII!! :) I know--I couldn't help myself!

Anonymous said...

unlike the last posted I WILL tell you what it is here...having a warm one today...about 70 I believe. I find it hard to believe that I grew up in that weather there:)