Monday, July 10, 2006

Cheer camp! RAH RAH RAH!

GIL


BERT


IS


HERE


TO


GO,


FIGHT,


WIN!!!



Megan's cheer camp started today. We are doing it through the parks and rec center. How did I not know about this before?? Oh my gosh, they have the coolest center, and so many things for kids to do!! I feel like I have missed out on so many summers, and activities for the kids to do. How is it that some moms just know this stuff, then there are moms like me that just learn by hearing from other moms?? But always a day late and a dollar short, ya know? I must be missing that supermom gene.

Megan has been a bit obsessed with cheerleaders since she started watching Kim Possible. So when we found out about this beginner class, we were so happy to get her in it. She was patiently waiting all summer for July to get here for the classes to start. It is only an hour, two days a week. Plus a huge bonus is the teacher was a TA in her second grade class! So she felt so comfortable right away.

It is adorable seeing her out in the living room practicing what she learned today.

The boys were so excited when we were looking through a catalog and noticed how many fun things there are for their age groups. Lots of cool art classes, some sports and a creepy crawly cooking class. I'll definitely be more on the ball when registration comes this fall!

I'll definitely get some pictures later this week of my new little cheerleader! GO! FIGHT! WIN!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

PSSST....don't tell anyone (I was a cheerleader for many, many years)

SO
ROCK
ON
MEGAN!!!

Unknown said...

(whispering) Me, too!

Can't wait to see pictures!

Michelle said...

that's so cute.
go megan!!! :)

Lisa said...

are you sure momma isn't dressing in a KP cheer outfit?? ;)

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see the pics! :)

Anonymous said...

Alex is doing cheer camp either next week or the week after...she loves it and does it every school break:)