Saturday, October 28, 2006

Early happy halloween


A pre halloween picture of my kids before Trunk or Treat tonight.

Trevor: The unknown phantom (he's really in there somewhere)

Matthew: cute pirate

Megan: witch

Ugh, I feel sick from all of the candy that I ate. You know, it is the duty of a mom with a peanut allergy kid to eat all of the peanut butter cups and snickers. Gotta keep the house safe you know. ;)

Matthew was so cute though. I told him before we went to make sure that he didn't eat any candy without mommy or daddy checking it first. I told him that people will be giving away candy with peanuts in it, without knowing that he can't have it.He must have had the pants scared off of him because each car that he went up to he would say, "Trick or treat, I'm allergic to peanuts. They make me die."I felt so bad. Poor kid. At least he gets it.

I think he actually got a lot of extra candy because people felt sorry for him or thought it was cute that he said that.

4 comments:

Maddy said...

CUTE KIDS! And I am DYING at Matthew. Maybe when my kids are trick-or-treating I can try the opposite, "I'll die if you don't give me snickers of peanut butter cups." :)

They look FANTAStiC!

Anonymous said...

awww - they look so cute! glad megan finally decided on a costume! ;)

we did some T or T in a shopping center parking lot. the kids loved it!

just think - it'll all be over in a few days!

Lisa said...

oh--they look so cute. i love matthew's approach to trick or treating!! of course you are in the back saying "but they don't hurt me a bit!" :)

Unknown said...

Good job, Kerry; you color coordinated them again!! ;)

They look great!