Sunday, October 29, 2006

I love babies!



I'm just convinced that scanners are weird. Pages never look the same when they are scanned. :p

This has been such a busy, crazy week. I know I have said that a lot lately, but it really has been. So last night I decided no matter what else needed to be done, it could wait. As long as everybody had made it to where they needed to be yesterday, by the time bedtime rolled around I was going to sit.

Mike and I watched a movie, and I scrapped in front of the TV. I needed some scrap therapy. It always feels good when you complete a page. Plus I got to reminisce a little by seeing these pictures of my now 6 year old boy. It is funny how even in these baby pictures of him I still see so much of who he is now. That smile he gets, and his personality. It was there and looking me right in the face even six years ago when he was three months old. Wow. It will be interesting when he is a man someday, shaving, grown up... and I'll be thinking the same thing about his 6 year old self.

I'm kind of in a baby album mindset right now. I go back and forth. Which is good that I don't like to scrap in order.

I plan on making these pages for Megan and Matthew as well. I wrote stuff down about them as babies too. It is funny how different each one was when they were little. They really do come with their own genetic stuff that make them different from each other, but somehow the same in so many things that other families don't have. I swear, genetics is a funky, amazing thing.

Now off to get ready for church. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, he was such a cute baby! Those cheeks! What a great layout! :)

Jamie said...

So cute, Kerry. I really need to go back and make some pages for the boys.

Anonymous said...

what a sweet page, kerry! :) i love it!

Lisa said...

i love that page! glad you got to sit and scrap!