Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Day 6, Cabo, part 1



CABO is awesome. This was the best day ever according to all of us. I'm always bummed that whatever cruise we are on, the time is always short in this port. Someday we are going to have to just come down and stay in one of the hotels and stay for a few days.

Man, and this place changes every time we come to it. It is amazing.

We only had about 5 hours in port, and so much time is spent getting on the tender and then taking water taxis to get to the beach. I found a guy (or the guy found me rather) that was renting umbrellas and lounge chairs. He parked me in a pretty good spot to watch the kids playing in the water. (No jellyfish either! LOL!)



I'm looking at these pictures I took and wondering where everybody is! I swear, there were a ton of people on the beach, and playing in the water on boats, jet skis, parasailing, fishing boats heading out, tenders and everything. This really is a playground for water sports. I love the picture of Matthew with our ship in the background.



























No comments: