Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I've been tagged

I have been tagged! This is a lot harder than it seems to come up with 7 random things about yourself. Like I said before, especially when you don't see yourself as being all that interesting in the first place! But here is mine:



1. I love to fill out questionnaires. I do. I have no idea why, but I always love when I get that clipboard at a new doctor’s office and I get to sit there and fill out pages, or filling in stuff for the kid’s school. I don’t think I will ever tire of that. Or at least until I can’t see or write anymore.


2. I have owned two horses in my life. One named Sundance, and the other named Ali. I used to barrel race and jump. I was quite the equestrian! I also had a donkey name Rudy for awhile, who used to live in the barn with Ali to keep her company.


3. I absolutely cannot pull a cotton ball out of a bottle of medicine. I can’t stand the feel of it, and have to have somebody else do it. Blah. I get a chill just thinking about it. Thank goodness I’ve never been in a life or death situation because of a cotton ball yet.

4. When I was a baby I was burned by a sparkler that somebody threw off of a pier. It fell on my face. I am guessing this could be why I really hate those things now or anything to do with fireworks.

5. I say a quick prayer every time I see an ambulance, fire truck or airevac.

6. I met Mike the first day of our senior year in high school. I parked next to him because I had a 65 Mustang, and so did he. Serendipity.

7. My first kiss from a male other than a family member was Bono. Seriously. When I met U2 he gave me kiss right on the lips. Pretty freaking cool huh???


Now, since Lisa took everybody I would normally tag…. I’m going to go with Laura, Karen, Kaelene, Shanna (who knows everybody and their brother so she’ll have no trouble thinking of people tag. Haha!)

AND guess who showed up at my front door at 9:00 last night?!?!? I had gotten a call earlier in the day that Mike was going to stop in Moab for the night. The phone rang at 9:00 and at first I was kind of mad that he wasn't asleep so he could leave early in the morning. Then the doorbell rang, and I thought "Who in the hell is here at 9:00??" Seriously not thinking it was him. Yay! He actually surprised me this time... believe me, I am the hardest person to surprise!!

3 comments:

Maddy said...

Oh my gosh! that is so awesome. I'm so happy that he's HOMMMME! :)

YEAY YEAY YEAY!

Michelle said...

cotton balls!? How cute is that?!?

. I say a quick prayer every time I see an ambulance, fire truck or airevac. <--- I do that too!

Lisa said...

yay! husband is home. nuff said!