Friday, May 04, 2007

Love .... exciting and new....
come aboard...
we're expecting yoooou!

Set a course for adventure
your mind on a new romance

The loooove boat....
soon will be making another run
the love boat
promise is something for everyone....


I'm packing today. Packing and singing this song over and over in my head! I can't wait, and the kids can't wait. I keep hearing, "Remember when we'd ask you how many days were left until the cruise and you would say 65? Now it is ONE!!"

Adios to my muchachos. See you soon!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

oh crap, I hope Kaelene doesn't read this entry, because I *think* it's muchachAs. teehee

HAVE FUN!!!!! I'm super jealous

Unknown said...

Love...life's sweetest reward.
Let it flow; it floats back to you.


Have a fabulous time! :)

Maddy said...

Bon Voyage! (too jealous to leave a nicer comment ;)

Lisa said...

have fun mi amiga!!

Anonymous said...

Have a fun time Hooker! That's english for well....HOOKER!!! LOL I'm just jealous that's you've been on more cruises than I've had birthdays! :p