Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Last one! Random picture.


Here is proof that I really was there. One of the two pictures with me in it!
Believe it or not I have 300 pictures that I took during the week. :p
I promise not to post all of them. Haha! Thank goodness for blogs, and family members who have been wanting to see a few pictures. I at least feel like I have something written down from our trip.
It is hard to remember some of the little things when you are buried in the mountain of laundry after unpacking.
It was such a fun week, and I'm so glad that we all had this time together. Especially after the month that Mike was gone. We all got to do separate fun things that we wanted to do, but still spent a lot of time together. That is my favorite thing about cruising.
Speaking of, Princess just sent me an email for an upgrade on balcony cabins. Hahahaaa!

2 comments:

laura said...

ok, kerry - i LOVE your vacation pictures and stories! it looks like you guys had the best time! how cool! :)

glad you are home safe! :)

Maddy said...

YEAY more pictures (you blogging fool -- you're now my favorite)

I love all the pictures and I really love the stories even more. You guys look so great! YEAY!