Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Piper



A Piper update. Have I mentioned that I love the snot out of this dog? She is so cool. She reminds me so much of our old dog Katie.

I swear she grew while we were gone. See those big feet in this picture? They get bigger everyday and then I worry about the rest of her catching up to them. She's in that funny, lanky stage right now where her legs are so long that she kind of runs sideways. (and somehow always right in front of me.)

She's having to slum it at our house this summer without a pool. Yep, our pool has been put off until next summer. So Mike brought home one of those hard plastic pools from the store the other day. She loves it, and and spends a lot of time in it. She also loves her dogloo. I'm sure you can tell the girl has it pretty rough. ;)

3 comments:

Maddy said...

Not a big dog fan, but I looooove puppies :)

Lisa said...

that pup is cute!! wow--those pics from the cruise are awesome!! how fun--glad you guys got to enjoy some much needed family time!! oh yeah--cabo rocks!

Unknown said...

Oh wow- she did get big!
And I love that sideways wiggle they do- so cute!