Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My dog has bling.



Ok, I know. Another dog post.

I can't help it this time because I think this thing is so darn cute.

Also, it probably has a lot to do with the fact that I have a hard time finding the letter 'M' at scrapbook stores or anywhere because of Megan and Matthew. It's always the empty spot.

So here I am at Petco the other day. I see shiny rhinestone letters and charms on a display. Sure enough... an empty space where the letter M should be. Figures. BUT... there was a letter 'P' !!! I couldn't resist it.

I have a thing when it comes to monograms or finding my name on anything. For years I couldn't find anything with my name spelled K-e-r-r-y. It was always Carrie. I was the one elementary school kid who didn't have a license plate on my bike because of the Carrie's in the world.

Every girl deserves a little shiny present every now and then, and Piper had to have one. Plus don't you think that the black collar is slimming and timeless? She looks FABULOUS don't you think????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Fabulous! Just like her Mommy! LOL

Michelle said...

slimming and timeless? BWHAHAHAHA you crack me up!

Qwendykay said...

I love it... I bought the doggies charms for their collars... but then thought the fish might feel left out... so I got him a charm too and hung it on some scrapbook ribbon around his bowl. Mr. Man.. he thought I was a bit nutty.. but he got over it

Maddy said...

I knew you loved your dog best ;-)

Supah cute!