Thursday, April 05, 2007

all is right in the world.

I have been so bummed about this season of survivor. Usually I have a favorite player either by the beginning episode, or at least a few weeks into it. I faithfully watch. Every season.

I'm late watching last weeks episode until tonight when I watched a little bit of it with Trevor. (He is my reality tv buddy. Survivor and Amazing Race.) I wonder if Trevor's love for Survivor comes from the first season when I watched while I was pregnant with him. Then when the second season came on, his tiny baby self would sit in my arms while we watched it. Had I known this, I should have named him Jeff. (Jeff Probst for you non survivor watching people.. coughcoughLisa&LAURAcoughcough!) ;)

But I finally have a favorite.

Earl.

That guy is funnnnny. Tonight I loved the way he was joking about calling exile island "Earl island." I forget what was so funny the week before, but same thing... he made me laugh. He seems like he has a great personality. He couldn't have gotten much air time, because I swear he was flying under the radar. Wasn't he the poor guy who couldn't make instant coffee?

So now I am SO happy to have somebody to root for!

I know, exciting news coming from me tonight, but trust me, this is a big deal. I live for Survivor and felt weird not really caring much this season. The ONLY thing I cared about was getting rid of Rocky, which now has happened! Yessssss.

All is right in my little reality TV world.

1 comment:

laura said...

now just wait one minute!! i know who jeff probst is!!! he used to host "rock and roll jeopardy" on vh1. HMPH!!! :P