Saturday, April 07, 2007

what goes around - comes around.



I have slacked on my picture a day so far haven't I?

I passed this place today on the way home from taking M for her riding lessons.

I was laughing a bit as I realized that this store is my punishment for all the times that I have made Mike circle the parking lot at Scrapbooks ETC while I run in for - what I promise - is only 10 quick minutes. I realize that 10 always turns into more, and I always find that mike and the kids have found a parking spot while waiting for me.

Now it is my turn to do my time. I have spent literally hours (collectively) sitting in this parking lot. A couple times I have gone in, but the cool headphones, and airplane part goodies are too tempting for Matthew not to touch. You break it you buy it is NOT a lesson I want him to learn here. So we sit in the car and watch the airplanes fly by. The cool thing about this place is that it is on the approach to sky harbor, so we count the planes while they are landing. WHeeee. We know how to have fun!

So believe... what goes around comes around. Let's just say that my trips inside the scrapbook store are much quicker these days, or I find a way to go in when I don't have kids with me. Lesson learned. ;)

3 comments:

sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

oh my gosh kerry, i LOVE watching airplanes. i work right by the buffalo airport and i think watching them take off is the coolest thing.

i don't suppose the pilot shop is anywhere near the scrapbook store?? *Ü*

Anonymous said...

I like watching planes too!

Mike

Dustin said...

Awww, what a good wife :)